Saturday 29 October 2016

It's not all Black and White Top 3

Oh goodness I nearly forgot!   We had a good start to Always use Rubber, thank you all for your entries.   Just a reminder please to check the rules as one or two did not quite qualify.    We already have some great entries for our Winter and or Spring challenge with room for more if you are thinking of joining in we would love to see your project.

The main business today is announcing our top 3 for the last challenge.   These will be joined by the top 3 from the current challenge and the team will then select one as our overall winner who will get a $15 voucher for Alleystamp, prize subject to terms and conditions.


Our first finalists are

No 3. Julye B

No 5. Sue

No 7. Pia


Good luck to you all in the final vote, your badge of honour is waiting for you on this page.   We will permanently share your projects on our Roll of Honour.

3 comments:

  1. Great choices

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the top three. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from a holiday abroad, a nice surprise to come home and discover I was a top 3 for this first challenge, I'm honored. I'm not sure I'll make the deadline for the second one, but I'll try, and if not I'll be back for the third:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.